you only need to see the video then you will be able to answer this questions
“Who Moved My Cheese” Video Responses
1) The four characters represent how we respond to change. When it comes to change, how do you typically deal with change? Why? (We may have a little bit of each of these characters in us.)
• Identify a situation where you behaved like a Sniff.
• Identify a situation where you behaved like a Scurry.
• Identify a situation where you behaved like Hem.
• Identify a situation where you behaved like Haw.
2) Having Cheese Makes You Happy.
• “Cheese” is a symbol for whatever is important to you: for example, the way you act as a college student, the way you do your job, relationships with other people, or your health.
• The “maze” is where you look for “cheese”: for example, on campus, in the workplace, in your community, with your family, your religion.
• What is YOUR cheese and where are you looking for it?
3) If You Do Not Change, You Can Become Extinct.
• Are you becoming extinct in the old ways you are doing things?
• What do you need to let go of in order to succeed in a changing situation?
4) It is safer to search in the maze than remain in the cheese-less situation.
• Do you realize there is always new cheese in the maze – whether you believe it or not?
• Where will you find your new cheese in the maze?
5) When you move beyond your fear, you feel free. What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid (of failure, of rejection)?
• What are you afraid of?
• Why does this frighten you?
• What would you do differently—in the way you behave as a college student or the way you do your job—if you were completely unafraid.
• How would these new actions improve your situation?
6) Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old. (Noticing small changes early helps you adapt to the bigger changes that are to come.)
• What changes are you seeing or hearing about that may impact your life as a college student or employee?
• What changes are you seeing or hearing about that may influence your life in general?
7) When you see that you can find and enjoy new cheese, you change course.
• What new beliefs about change—like, “I can gain from the change”—could you adopt today that would work to your advantage?