Evaluate BPP as a company using financial ratio analysis. Since the calculation of some ratios requires the averaging of balances, you may assume that the balances in 2011 are the same as those in 2012.
2. Develop a business valuation for 2013 using the market value method, the book value method, and the multiples-based methods.
3. Determine an estimated value of BPP using the discounted free cash flow method, assuming that the 2013 amount of free cash
flow continues indefinitely.
4. Which of the methods would you use and why?
5. Is the GSI offer a good one? Why or why not?
6. What would be the effect of sustainability issues, if any, in the acquisition of BPP by GSI?