Select two of the major world religious traditions. Summarize the key features of each and contrast them with each other and with the Greek philosophical tradition. Write a report in which you consider the following:
- What sensations, feelings, thoughts, and behaviors are expressed in religious rituals?
- How have religious traditions survived from their historical origins to the present day?
- What social and cultural differences make it difficult for people from distinct traditions to relate to each other productively?
- What power do these approaches have to transform individual lives?
Your report may well include reflection on the role of religious traditions in your own life, but develop your analysis of the issues independently of your own convictions.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 4–6 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.