Problem Solving In Groups
- How might thinking of a problem as a challenge or opportunity affect how you approach a solution?
- Can you recall a situation where teams did a poor job at problem solving? Have you also witnessed one where a team did a great job at this vital skill? Discuss the outcome of each
- What do you think is the most important component of conflict resolution with a team?
- What benefits does thinking creatively have in problem solving?
- Have you worked creatively to solve a problem?
- Avoid False Consensus Brief Discussion
- The Standard Agenda Brief Discussion
- Creative Problem Solving Brief Discussion
70 words (minimum each)
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes answering the following questions:
- What conflict styles have you encountered while working in groups? How will your approach to conflict change in the future based on what you have learned in this course?
- What group cohesion strategies will you apply in future team work? Describe these strategies and how they strengthen group work.
- What is your own decision-making style? Describe this style and how you will apply it to future group work.
- How will you approach problem solving in the future based on what you have learned in this course? Describe your strategies and how you will apply them to future group work.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.