you need to develop a strategic plan for a health care organization.
In completing the strategic plan you should include all steps as outlined in the text. At a minimum the following components should be included:
1. An analysis of the organization’s external environment and an identification of key strategic issues facing the leadership.You should explain how the issues logically connect to the external environmental analysis.
2. A list of the organization’s key stakeholders and the relationship of each to the organization (why does each stakeholder have a stake in the organization?).
3. Using the value chain as your guide, list the organization’s primary resources, competencies, and capabilities. Assess each resource, competency, and capability and identify those that are strategically relevant.
4. Assess your organization’s mission, vision, and values according to the components in the textbook that I post. Make and defend any suggestions you have for improving these directional strategies.
5. Based on your assessment of the situation (external, internal, mission, vision, values), what strategic actions would you recommend to your organization? Be careful to defend your recommendations based on your situation analysis including measurement and implementation strategy for your recommendations.
Your strategic plan should not be any longer than 25 pages including supporting tables, figures, etc. Therefore, freely use bullets, summaries, etc. Each plan should begin with a brief (no more than 2 page) Executive Summary that summarizes for key decision makers the recommendations you offer in the document. Please use APA format (this is the preferred format for research/scholarly documents).
Duplicate checking rate: 15%
For this essay, 15-20 pages are the best, no longer than 25 pages.