For this project, select an organization that has leveraged Cloud Computing technologies in an attempt to improve profitability or to give them a competitive advantage. Research the organization to understand the challenges that they faced and how they intended to use Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges. The paper should include the following sections each called out with a section header with proper APA formatting:
• Company Overview: The section should include the company name, the industry they are in and a general overview of the organization.
• Challenges: Discuss the challenges the organization had that limited their profitability and/or competitiveness and how they planned to leverage Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges.
• Solution: Describe the organization’s Cloud Computing implementation and the benefits they realized from the implementation. What was the result of implementing Cloud Computing? Did they meet their objectives for fall short?
• Recommendations: What recommendations would you provide to this organization to better accomplish the challenge(s)? This is from your opinion not someone else on the Internet.
• Conclusion: Summarize the most important ideas from the paper and also make recommendations or how they might have achieved even greater success.
The paper must adhere to APA guidelines including Title and Reference pages. There should be at least six (6) scholarly sources listed on the reference page (with in-text citations). Each source should be cited in the body of the paper to give credit where due. Per APA, the paper should use a 12-point Time New Roman font, should be double spaced throughout, and the first sentence of each paragraph should be indented .5 inches. The body of the paper should be 2000 words in length. The Title, Abstract, Table of Contents (if applicable), and Reference pages do not count towards the page count requirements. All references must be scholarly references (NOT WIKIPEDIA). Use one of the methods provided in residency for researching scholarly journals and websites.
DO NOT USE THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES:
• Any Cell Phone Company
• Capital One