Review the following resources before creating the memo:
- Week 3 Grading Rubric
- Memo Template & Format Guidelines
- Guide to Peer-Reviewed References & APA Formatting
- Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization
Select one department such as accounting, sales, operations, and so forth in the Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization to complete this assignment. Imagine you are a midlevel manager at this organization who supervises two to four first-level managers.
Prepare at least a 700-word memo to your boss where you propose a needed change for this department. You will be asking permission from your boss to implement the change management program. You must address the following topics below using the section headers (labels) in bold:
- Section 1- Introductions (<– this is a section header) – describes what the memo is going to be about; it mentions the upcoming sections.
- Section 2- Need for Change (<– this is a section header) – explains the need for this change and the importance of the opportunities it provides.
- Section 3- 4 Dimensions of Change (<– this is a section header) – Explains the four dimensions of change management and how they apply to this situation: cultural, strategic, systems, resources
- Section 4- How Project Management Is Used (<– this is a section header) – Summarizes how you would use the project management approach to explain how the change will be managed.
- Section 5- Position & ROI (<– this is a section header) – Provides support for your proposal position with expected return on investment (ROI).
- Section 6- Conclusion (<– this is a section header) – summarizes what the memo was about and why it is important for the reader take make a decision and/or take action.
- Section 7- References (<– this is a section header) – has 6 peer-reviewed peer-reviewed/scholarly references in APA format (with authors and dates). The references are incorporated throughout the memo with correct APA in-text citations.
- Section 8- Rubric (<– this is a section header) – The 8th section contains this grading rubric.
Post your assignment as a Microsoft® Word document.