Interpret Organizational Influence on Behavior
Books and Resources
• Biggerstaff, L., Cicero, D. C., & Puckett, A. (2015). Suspect CEOs, unethical culture, and corporate misbehavior. Journal of Financial Economics…
• Brody, R. G., Perri, F. S., & Van Buren, H. J. (2015). Further beyond the basic background check: Predicting future unethical behavior. Business…
• Grigoropoulos, J. E. (2019). The role of ethics in 21st century organizations. International Journal of Progressive Education, 15(2), 167–175
• Kilduff, G. J., Galinsky, A. D., Gallo, E., & Reade, J. J. (2016). Whatever it takes to win: Rivalry increases unethical behavior. Academy…
• Rothstein, M. A. (2015). Ethical issues in big data health research: Currents in contemporary bioethics. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 43(2), 425
• Smith-Crowe, K., Tenbrunsel, A., Chan-Serafin, S., Brief, A., Umphress, E., & Joseph, J. (2015). The ethics ‘fix’: When formal systems make…
• Vollmer, S. (2018). The board’s role in promoting an ethical culture. Journal of Accountancy, 226(1), 79–83
• Vriend, T., Jordan, J., & Janssen, O. (2016, November). Reaching the top and avoiding the bottom: How ranking motivates unethical intentions…
This week’s resources provide a great deal of information regarding the impact that organizational systems have on unethical behavior. For example, researchers note that rivalry can often increase unethical behaviors (Kilduff et al., 2016). This week, you will explain how an organization’s culture (e.g., systems and practices) can unknowingly or unintentionally increase unethical behavior among employees.
Assume you have been tasked with researching these concepts for your organization’s management team, who are concerned about possible cases of unethical behavior stemming from organizational systems in place. Prepare a professional business memo to share with managers at the next team meeting. Be sure to include the following in your memo:
• Explain the importance of organizational culture and codes of conduct in encouraging ethical behavior.
• Assess three organizational policies or practices, as found in the readings and outside research, which can increase unethical behavior among employees.
• Propose informal and formal system solutions to reduce unethical behavior in your organization. Explain the benefits of these system solutions, as well as possible implications for these solutions.
Support your memo with a minimum of three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 1-2 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your memo should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate.
Note:All papers are run through TurnItIn.com.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.