Write in response to one of the following prompts. Create your assignment in a word document, using APA format to include in-text citations (include few if any direct quotes) and references as well as a cover page. An abstract is not needed. Your paper should be a minimum of 1250 words (cover page and references are not included in the word count)
- Divorce and Remarriage Interview: Interview a divorced or remarried person. Ask how the individual’s definition of love changed as she or he went through the following phases: dating, engagement, marriage, marital dissolution and divorce, singlehood and remarriage. Tod to this exercise well, spent about 45 to 60 minutes with the person in order to get a good understanding of what happened in the marriage and why. Support the individual’s responses with information found in our text and one additional outside source.
- Premarital/Marital Education: Choose two of the Premarital or Marital Education programs noted in our readings. Find additional information on each program outside of what is covered in our text.
- Describe each program in detail to include the objectives of the program, description of the program itself and results of the program.
- How effective do you think each program is?
- Find at least 1 example of research for each of your 2 program that speaks to the effectiveness of the program (either for or against).
- Grading Rubric