• Type your answers and upload your word/pdf file to Blackboard before 6 PM on November 18, 2017
• In answering the Short Questions, elaborate your answers covering relevant discussions.
• Show your work/calculation for the Problems.
• Late submission will be penalized by 50 points.
1. Differentiate among Capital Allocation Line (CAL), Capital Market Line (CML), and Security Market Line (SML).
2. Briefly discuss the three versions of the Efficient Market Hypothesis.
3. Differentiate between Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis. Use examples of each.
4. Differentiate between Active Portfolio Management and Passive Portfolio Management. Use examples of each these strategies.
5. Briefly describe the relationship between Market Interest Rate and Bond Price. Use an example elaborating the relationship.
6. Write a short note on ‘Bond Market’.
7. Differentiate between Intrinsic Value and Market Price of financial assets. How these two can assist in choosing our investment strategies?
8. Briefly discuss the features of Put Options and Call Options.
9. Briefly describe different types of Listed Options.
10. What are the prominent risk-adjusted performance measures for a portfolio? Briefly discuss.
1. Louis Incorporated expects non-normal dividend growth over the next three years; that is a 10% growth rate in the first year, then 20%, and then 25% followed by growth of 5% thereafter. If the last dividend paid was $0.25 and the appropriate discount rate is 12%; what is the price of the stock today?
2. You have been hired as a consultant by Feludi Inc.’s CFO, who wants you to help her estimate the cost of capital. You have been provided with the following data: rRF = 4.10%; RPM = 5.25%; and b = 1.30. Based on the CAPM approach, what is the cost of common from retained earnings?
3. You have the choice between investing in a corporate bond or a municipal bond with a yield of 8%. If your marginal tax rate is 28%, what should be the yield on the corporate bond in order to be competitive?
4. Louis Bonds have 14 years to maturity, with a coupon rate of 8%, paid ANNUALLY; if the appropriate discount rate is 12% what is the CURRENT yield of Louis Bonds?
5. Frank sold 100 put options contracts to Claire on APPL with exercise price of $150 and premium of $12 per share. When the price of APPL is $170, will Frank exercise his options? If yes, calculate Frank’s profit. If not, calculate Claire’s profit.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.