Short Reflexive Essays feedback: – Your writing flows well, and you bring in evidence to support your ideas.
– Jargon and academic language does not demonstrate understanding of the ideas – it demonstrates a lack of understanding of the ideas, especially when you misuse it. When unpacking a concept, explain it like you would to a particularly adept five year old.
– Make sure that you cite sources that back up your points – one of your sources actually contradicts a point you were trying to make
– Left-aligned, 12pt Times New Roman font. Please make sure to refer to the assignment outline when formatting your work.
– Your latter paragraph is excellent, but would be made stronger with both the addition of sources to show how your experiences are atypical and the subtraction of the paragraphs previous that try to justify gendered segregation of labour biologically, contradicting it.
– You have good ideas, and clearly some understanding of course material, but you do not demonstrate it here.