*Using concepts, theories, and terms from the corresponding Chapter discuss the following, in a more expanded depth than the previous 7 weeks:
1. The company background, the current situation and any competitive issues;
2. The potential choices and opportunities going forward.
3. Question: As a Christian business person, what role does Social Responsibility play in Globalization?
Your paper should include an executive summary, 2000-2750 words (7-8 pages), a recommended course of action, and a bibliography of cited sources.
Your Presentation Slides should be consistently formatted, professional, with a balance of text and graphics, and number from 10-15 slides.
***Attach your Paper as a Word document herein***
***Attach your Presentation as a PowerPoint document herein***
This is the Critical Assignment for this course and must be passed at an acceptable rate in order to pass the course.
The student will read and analyze the Case Study this week. This is an expanded, and more comprehensive, version of the weekly Case Studies, covering the entire course. The student will complete a 6-8 page (2000-2750 word count) FINAL Case Study paper to include the following (#1-#3) and a presentation slide deck (#4):
1. Executive Summary: each student will summarize the salient points of the assigned FINAL Case Study as they pertain to topics and theories from all the chapters, as applicable.While the FINAL Case Study will again present much varied information the student is tasked with identifying a comprehensive array of the entire course’s topics. Additionally, each student is expected to provide, and use information found therein, two outside articles as they relate to the FINAL Case Study (proper bibliographic citation is required);
2. Application and Remedies: each student will analyze the FINAL Case Study with the goal of providing an application of that week’s topics and recommending a remedy to several issues (2-3) the student identifies within the FINAL Case Study.There will be several issues that could be addressed, but this assessment is limiting each student to selecting only 2-3 issues to apply to all the course’s topics;
3. Questions and Responses: each student will address the posted questions pertaining to the assigned Case Study.The student is expected to thoroughly and competently answer the questions showing sufficient knowledge of the FINAL Case Study and any of the course’s topics that apply to each question;
4. Presentation Slides: each student will prepare from 10-15 slides, as though in preparation for an in-class Presentation.The slides will detail the Case summary, current situation, issues, opportunities and recommendations consistent with the materials presented in the Paper.The slides should be consistently formatted, professional, with a balance of text and graphics.
* All work submitted for this course must be your own work, must have been developed specifically for this course, and may not have been submitted for evaluation or assessment in any other course. The Critical Assignment must be passed at an acceptable rate in order to pass the course.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.