1) What area of Finance is concerned with helping individuals prepare for retirement?
2) Apple’s decision to invest billions in a driverless car is related to what area of finance?
3) A farmer seeking to financial protection in the event of a catastrophic hurricane would involve what area of finance?
4) Suppose medical research confirms earlier speculation that red wine is good for you. Why would banks be willing to lend to vineyards that produce red wine at a lower interest rate than before?
5) Jose and his girlfriend Lucy both drive a Honda Accord, yet Jose’s insurance premiums are $1400, while Lucy’s insurance premiums are $900 for full coverage. What Core Principle of Money and Banking applies to this example? Why are the insurance premiums different?
6) Jian Fe purchased 100 shares of Apple stock in 1997 for approximately 21 per share ($2,100). He sold them in 2011 for $150,000. What Core Principle of Money and Banking applies to this example?
7) Lana applied for a mortgage so that she could purchase a coop apartment in Queens Village. After sending in her tax returns, pay stubs, bank statements, and a copy of her license, her application was rejected. What Core Principle of Money and Banking applies to this example?
8) Brooklyn and Queens suddenly became the hottest neighborhoods on the East Coast. Prices of homes have risen dramatically, priced so high that the average person simply can no longer afford a home. It seems no one can understand why prices of homes and also rents have gone up so much in Brooklyn and Queens. What Core Principle of Money and Banking applies to this example?
9) Since 2008, the Federal Reserve Bank injected money into the economy to provide liquidity to banks and investors, via a program called Quantitative Easing, to help keep the economy stable. What Core Principle of Money and Banking applies to this example?
10) Your grandmother just passed and left you $50,000. You decide to keep it in the bank where you earn interest of just over 2% per year. Your friend tells you to invest in the stock market, which earned over 26.5% in 2013. You, however, want to impress your friends and are thinking about buying a BMW X3 for $45,000. What factors should you consider in making a decision? What area of finance does this question relate to?
11) You have designed a new scarf that everyone seems to want. Every time you wear it, people ask, where did you get that scarf? You go home and think about starting a business, but later laugh at yourself because all you have saved is $3000. How can you possibly start a business to make these scarves? What are your options? What area of finance would this question relate to?
12) What part of the Financial System monitors the economy?
13) The Metropolitan Transit Authority wants to expand the subway line from Lexington Avenue to 1st Avenue from 14thst to 42nd in Manhattan. The MTA needs to raise 40 million dollars to implement this project. What area of finance does this project relate to?
14) The participants of an economy include:
15) What is GDP? Why is GDP important in Finance?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.