A minimum of 1,000 words (total assignment) and three scholarly sources with in text citations. Each question must have references and citations. Please use the textbook for one of the three sources and it is uploaded.
Griffith, B. A., & Dunham, E. B. (2014). Working in Teams: Moving From High Potential to High Performance. Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications.
1. Give three examples of visible diversity and three examples of non-visible diversity. Briefly discuss each example.
2. List the various ways people are different from one another. What do people do to fit into a dominate culture and what do they do to stand out from it?
3. What are three benefits of diversity? What are three challenges of diversity? Discuss how each of these are actually benefits and challenges.
4. In order to leverage differences among members, a leader must first see, then understand, then value the differences. Describe how a team leader would facilitate this process.
5. Describe 3 cognitive outcomes of diversity.
6. Describe 3 affective outcomes of diversity.