This module explored the role of various health care providers and how the role of these providers is changing based on factors such as an aging population and expanded access to health care coverage.
In 250 words or more, and using at least one outside scholarly reference, discuss some of the new ways health care is being provided and the expanded role of allied health care providers in this process. You may want to discuss:
- New places care is being provided
- New job duties for traditional health care providers
- New types of care providers
- [Answer required] Whether these changes directly impact your current or future job and what experience will you need to have to get your first/next management job.
For this discussion, you will need to post your initial thread before you will be able to see the posts of other students.
Standard HSA Discussion Instructions
- To avoid point loss, carefully follow all assignment instructions and the HSA Discussion Rubric (5 points).
- Review this Discussion Sample to get a better sense of what is expected of your discussion content and participation.
- Complete your original post before 11:59 p.m. Thursday, EST.
- Complete at least 2 peer replies before 11:59 p.m. Sunday, EST.
- Note that responses to instructor comments do not count toward the minimum number of peer replies.
- Provide properly formatted citations/references for all source material (see HSA Style Guide).