The partners who own ‘Green Tour Excursions’ where you work as Duty Manager have decided to reappraise the operations of the Fraser Island Tours which operates five (5) vehicles and drivers who also take on the role as tour guides.
The partners say there are too many potential legal issues and complaints from customers and as a result the bottom line of the business is suffering. They say the average turnover has decreased by 15 % and custom likely will be lost to other operators although comparative tours have the same cost for this day tour.
The itinerary which was in place for the current one (1) day island wilderness trip included:
§ Central Station including Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk
§ Lake McKenzie – a swim in crystal clear waters and pristine white sands.
§ Seventy-Five Mile Beach
§ Eli Creek – swim or float in the clear waters
§ Maheno Shipwreck – take a photo stop at the rusting wreck of the Maheno washed ashore during an out-of-season cyclone in 1935
§ The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – learn of the Butchulla legends surrounding them.
1. National Park Fess
2. Morning Tea at a picnic ground
3. Picnic Lunch
4. Transfers from Hervey Bay Accommodation to ferry return.
The main issues which have been identified by the partners of ‘Green Tour Excursions’ for the particular tour included:
1. On three (3) out ten (10) tours the 4-wheel drive tourist vehicle ran out of fuel which resulted in a 1 hour shortfall of the trip on each occasion.
2. On two (2) trips the air conditioning of the vehicle failed.
3. There were eighteen (18) complaints about poor hygiene relating to cups and cutlery used for morning tea and picnic lunch.
4. Twelve (12) customers have expressed concerns of being provided with food from eskis and service vessels provided from a plastic container.
5. Three (3) customers have complained about being served pastries from a card board box which must have been the packaging provided by our supplier.
6. There were four (4) claims from customers who claimed they felt unwell or sick after consuming the BBQ picnic lunch which includes a small steak, sausages, 2 different salads and bread and butter.
7. There are increasingly complaints from drivers of the vehicles that their days are too long given that they are required to prepare their vehicles post and before each trip which could potentially breach WHS requirements and entitlements.
8. Twelve (12) customers have expressed concerns of being provided with food from eskis and service vessels provided from a plastic container.
9. There were three (3) incidences during the past two (2) months where customers had close encounters with venomous snakes in the toilet block located the picnic area used for stops.
You are required to investigate these issues and explore provisions to meet all legislative requirements.
Present your responses in report format suitable for presentation at a management meeting.
1. Describe how you would monitor the work hours of the driver/tour guide and the efficiency involved in those hours – this would also mean you need to identify relevant problems associated with adjusting staff levels to attain the requested improvement
2. Show what consultative process was used to allow for procedures and systems (including rosters new or amended service provisions) to be adjusted. Show that in this area, quality assurances can be given so that customers will not be affected and indicate the time frame involved in your change
3. List the measures taken to ensure functional clean vehicles, and prevention of hygiene issues
4. In your new plan, you must show the delegation process that will be involved. Will you need new job specifications to be written? If so, how many?
5. Will training be necessary to accommodate the new jobs if this is the option you recommend the owners to take? Estimate a budget for retraining should it be necessary
6. Describe how day-to-day operations will not be negatively affected with your proposed changes
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.