Seller Pricing Strategies, Contracting Strategy, Application of Appropriate Contract Type, Quantitative Pricing Skills, Price Analysis Techniques, Market Research Analysis
Please clearly indicate your selected answer by highlighting it.
1. When we set a primary goal of recovering our variable costs, what pricing strategy is employed?
2. An economic price adjustment clause was included in a two-year contract for 700,000 gallons of fuel at $3.60 per gallon. The Producer Price Index (PPI) for January 2016, the month of the award, is 179. If the PPI for January 2017 is 185, what will the contract price per gallon adjust to for the second year?
3. External market variables influence the seller pricing strategies EXCEPT:
Nature of the product
Seller’s control variables
Buyer’s control variables
4. Market research documentation is the foundation for the government’s cost estimate, expected level of competition, contract terms.
5. What is the purpose of Market Research?
To become informed buyers
Find sources capable of satisfying the agency’s requirements
Determine the most suitable approach to acquire supplies and services
All the above
6. All the following are price analysis techniques EXCEPT.
Comparison to other proposed prices
Comparison of price obtained through market research
The review and evaluation of the separate cost elements and profit in an offeror’s or contractor’s proposal
Comparison of proposed prices with Government cost estimates
7. Which of the following concepts are commonly used as quantitative techniques for contract pricing?
All of the above
8. What is the most important financial data element in Market Research?
Return on Investment
Seller’s sales forecasts
Return on Assets
Return on Equity
9. Your organization has a requirement to upgrade the electrical wiring in a previously unused aircraft hangar as part of a base renovation program. The scope considers labor and material for the effort. Assume that you have solicited an electrical contractor to perform the re-wiring task. Electrical diagrams are not available, and the subcontractor will have to submit an estimate without a detailed Statement of Work. Your market research indicates fluctuation in conditions, and capabilities to do this effort. What is the most appropriate contract type to use for this effort?
Firm Fixed Price
Fixed Price Level of Effort
Fixed Price Incentive Fee
10. You are the contacting specialist helping to form the government estimate for a new security guard contract. Based on the market research data and the information calculated below, which is the BEST Cost Estimating Relationship (CER) to build a government estimate?
$ Per Post
$ Per Hour
Dollars per post, because the average of the dollars per post are more tightly clustered than the average of the dollars per hour
Dollars per hour, because the average of the dollars per hour are more loosely clustered than the average of the prices per post
Dollars per post, because the average of the dollars per post are more loosely clustered than the average of the dollars per hour
Dollars per hour, because the averaged of the dollars per hours are more tightly clustered than the average of the dollars per post
End of Exercise 1
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.