* Does the beginning of the paper offer a usefully specific and not overlong overview of the writer’s chosen controversy?
* Topic sentences! Does each paragraph begin with a topic sentence that allows the reader to comprehend the paragraph body? (Seriously, do not underestimate how important topic sentences are to your paper’s overall clarity and organization.)
* Do different sections of the paper transition well between each other? Are paragraph breaks used effectively to show where one area of analysis ends and the next begins?
* Does the body of the essay specifically address each element of the rhetorical situation: exigence(s), audience(s), and constraints(s)? Are there any points that could be more adequately analyzed?
* Are examples of ethos, pathos, and / or logos explained and not simply labeled (even though they absolutely need to be labeled)? Point out any instances of analysis that could use some deeper investigation.
* Does the writer make an effort to compare and contrast the different rhetorical strategies that are being analyzed?
* When analyzing modes of persuasion, does the writer complete the analytic task? More specifically, does the writer:
1. Identify the mode of persuasion being utilized?
2. Provide logic and/or examples to support their claim?
* Is the concluding section of the essay in which the writer explains which source is the most effective not overlong?
* Put a question mark over any phrase / sentence / section of the paper that could use clarification.
* Circle any mistake in punctuation or spelling.
* Is the simple prescribed structure followed?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.