After reading the case study on Anna (Chapter 3 in the Kearney textbook), please answer ALL associated discussion questions in a substantive and thoughtful manner. Should be written in a word document, adhere to APA format, and be approximately 2-3 pages in length (Times New Roman,12, double-spaced; excluding title and reference pages).
Please respond to each of the questions below:
1. Do you believe depression truly exists in preschoolers and school-age children? Defend your answer. What symptoms do you feel are most indicative of depression at different ages? (10 points)
2. Why do you think more girls than boys display depression? Be sure to explore issues of socialization. Do you think women report being depressed more than men? If so, why might this be the case? (10 points)
3. What questions would you most want to ask someone who seems depressed? How would you go about discovering whether the person is thinking about suicide and what would you do with this information? (10 points)
4. Everyone gets depressed at one time or another. What life events cause you to feel sad or “down in the dumps”? What separates “normal” depression from “abnormal” depression? Was Anna’s depression normal or abnormal? Why do you think so? (10 points)
5. What are the major ethical issues involved in giving medication to children or adolescents with depression? Given that depression is often a warning sign that something is wrong, explore how medication might prevent one from solving serious life problems. (10 points)
NB: I will attach the pictures of the case study after.
I will attach assignment 2. It is called ReMOVED Paper assignment. please check the word document attached
You are to watch two videos and also include references from the textbook for some questions which I will also attach after. Below are the links.
The name of the textbook is Disorders of Childhood- Development and Psychopathology. Third Edition by Hornik Parritz and Michael F. Troy
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.