Each student is responsible for developing a case based upon a marketing related problem from work or from an organization in which you have a particular interest. This assignment must specifically address issues and analytical tools discussed during the semester or covered in your text.
The written case must provide:
1. Background information necessary to understand the current situation. For example, if competitors are involved, provide enough information to understand each firm’s market position and likely response strategies.
2. An analysis of the situation and all relevant external environmental issues which might impact an understanding of alternative solutions.
3. A description of alternative solutions; specifically what makes these alternatives attractive.
4. An analysis of the proposed alternatives detailing the pros and cons of each.
5. Your recommendations for adoption and the outcomes you expect to occur as a result of adopting this solution.