Write a 700-to 1,050 word short story about a fictional family planning for their business. The story must have at least three family members as its characters, and must contain an explanation of the family business planning process. The short story must complete the following:
• Identify the phases of the planning process
• Explain the methods used to communicate effectively. Include dialogue as examples of the communication.
• Describe the plan for who must do what in each phase of planning the business.
• Identify the outcomes of each phase.
• Explain the role of the family council beyond the three primary characters