Motivation and Performance Management
For this assignment, use the same company you researched in Assignment 1.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Compare the difference between job satisfaction and organizational commitment. Determine which is more strongly related to performance for your selected company.
- Apply motivational theory and performance management principles to evaluate the company as a potential employer.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze motivational theories and their impact on work behavior and performance.
- Use technology to research issues affecting organizational behavior in order to deliver assignments which are clear, concise and have proper writing mechanics.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.