In five hundred words or more and using a minimum of two (2) reliable resources discuss the following:
1. Imagine you work as an IT professional for a midsized company. Describe a change (i.e., a change of process, system, technique) pertaining to an IT project, and determine how you would adopt the change to maximize the organization’s benefits and minimize the negative change impacts.
2. Analyze why adaptation is the core value of Agile development.
3. Provide an example to support your response.
“Barriers vs. Opportunities”
In six hundred words or more and using a minimum of three (3) reliable resources discuss the following:
1. Identify two projects from prior work experience or educational experience that could have benefited from using Agile methodology.
2. Explain how the use of Agile methods would have improved the management of these two projects.
3. Determine the barrier(s) of using Agile methodology in your chosen projects from Part 1 of this discussion.
4. Speculate on what you would do to overcome the barrier(s).