Starts on page 24. For each item on the agenda, prepare an approximately 250 word/one-page summary of the item.
This will include at a minimum the following:
(1) describe the project, i.e. what is the developer trying to build;
(2) summarize the entitlements, i.e. what is the application seeking to obtain approval for (zone change, subdivision map, design review, etc.);
(3) what is the California Environmental Quality Act (“CEQA”) compliance;
(4) what are the key neighborhood issues for the project, i.e. traffic, views, density?;
(5) summarize the public hearing, i.e. the staff report, public comments, and deliberations by the Planning Commissioners; and
(6) state the result, i.e. did the Commission approve, deny or continue the item. Although often legal issues raised by the City Attorney do not come up at the public hearing, comment on these if they exist.