Please check the 4 attached files, they are responses from my classmates and the discussion in their post for a Discussion Board Question I’m gonna copy it here.
Please reply “Response” as necessary to all of their threads “post” separately, keep going on discussion, give new idea, expand their idea, argue with them, give your opinions, ADD more knowledge into their post, disagree, ask challenging questions…etc
YOU HAVE TO WRITE YOUR RESPONSE LIKE YOU ARE SPEAKING TO THEM MAKE IT SOUND NATURAL LIKE DISCUSSION IN CLASSROOM BE FRIENDLY.
The discussion board question for their responses”post” was…
What is the goal of the CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule?
How does it impact you as a healthcare emergency manager?
How does the Emergency Preparedness Rule strengthen community emergency preparedness?
What other credentialing/regulatory agencies influence healthcare emergency management? How?
SOME IMPORTANT NOTE YOU MUST FOLLOW:
1. DO NOT MAKE YOUR RESPONSE SHORT, AT LEAST “3” WELL ORGANIZED PARAGRAPHS for EACH RESPONSE, OPEN NEW DISCUSSION AND INTERACT WITH THEM.
2. YOU MUST ARGUE + ASK QUESTION TO EACH, IF YOU COULD’T FIND AN ARGUMENT LET ME KNOW TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CLASSMATE POST
3. KEEP YOUR DISCUSSION ON THE SUBJECT.
4. BE FRIENDLY.
5. Always keep your references in APA 6th edition, Recent peer-reviewed resources only, nothing old and don’t forget IN-TEXT citation.
6. Remember you need to give response for each separately please, and put their names before the post so I can know which to whom.