the legal ownership of Perdue Farms would be considered which of the following and if you can give me details on why it would be considered that, please.
1) Sole proprietorship – businesses owned and operated by one individual, taxation is individual income taxed, their liability is unlimited and there is only one owner.
2) Partnership – Have two or more owners, taxation is individual owners income taxed, their liability is a somewhat limited and easy way to individuals can conduct business
3) Corporation – ownership is any number of shareholders, taxation is corporate and shareholder taxed, their liability is limited and it is a legal entity with shareholders or stockholders
4) S Corporation – ownership is up to 100 shareholders, Taxation is taxed as a partnership, their liability is limited and it is a legal entity with tax advantages for a restricted number of shareholders
5) Limited Liability Company – ownership is an unlimited number of shareholders, taxation is taxed as a partnership, the liability is limited and they avoid personal lawsuits