nswer any three
of the questions. I do not have the book, use any online sources!Questions for This Is Our Story:
- Were you surprised by the ending? Were you surprised by who killed Grant? Why or why not?
- Was the novel successful from the perspective of a teenager? Did you believe that Kate/the narrator as well as the killer were teens? Did the voice of the novel match the age group? wWhy or why not?
- What specifically kept you hooked on the book/kept you interested? What specifically about the book left you wanting more? (Give at least two specific details for each.)
- The book is made up of dual POVs (Kate and the killer), text messages, transcripts and interviews. What about this format was successful or not? (Give at least two reasons)
- At the end, do you think Shep received just punishment? Why or why not?