You will develop an analysis of a case study. The analysis should reflect a sophisticated understanding of the course concepts and theories relevant to the case. The essay should be supported by information from research-based publications, such as textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, or other sources providing relevant guidance on the topic. The analysis should be presented in APA format (consisting of in-text citations and a reference list.
Instructions: Introduction and Conclusion
1. Why is this case about team conflict?
2. What conflicts do you see developing?
3. How is distance affecting team dynamics and performance?
4. What do you think about the decision to appoint sub-team sponsors?
5. What problems can it solve?
6. Which problems might it not solve?
7. In what ways have culture influenced team interactions?
8. Describe how emotional intelligence can improve the team dynamic.