• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
1 Demonstrate a clear understanding of human work behavior in the organizational setting and the implications of organizational behavior in the process of management (Lo 1.2).
2 Recognize the impact of organizational culture on shaping values, attitudes and behavior (Lo 1.9).
Chapter No-2 & 3:Individual Behavior and Performance:Part-1
Reference Source:Book-Wiley plus – 3-1: Week 3 Case Questions Essay- Lois Quam
Case Study:-1 (05 Marks)
1. Login to Black Board System, go to course organizational behavior.
2. Click on “course material and activities”. Open week 3 content page.
3. Click on overview, study notes and media. Scroll down to bottom side.
Then click on week 3 case study reading. ( Lois Quam).
4. Open this critical thinking case study, read it thoroughly to answer the assignment questions.
5. Besides this case study use other material also to support your answer.
1.How does Lois Quam use emotions and moods in her speeches to convey her viewpoint? Cite examples to support your statements.
2.Based on what you have learned about Lois Quam, create hypotheses about the attitudes of her colleagues at Tysvar while using the three basic components of attitudesin your theories.
3.Take a moment to research the Global Health Initiative. Why do you believe LoisQuam waschosen to lead this program?
4.Research question: Search news reports, Web sites, and blogs to find out moreinformation on Tysvar.How is the company faring in its quest to make the world cleaner and safer for future generations? What implications might that have on Tysvar’s employees, their attitudes, and job satisfaction?