Motivation and Incentive System
Assignment 4: Robust Mindedness – Team Management
To start off the assignment, please reply to this discussion topic with references and enough details:
Week 8 – Discussion question:
“Motivation and Incentive Systems” Please respond to the following:
- Determine how managers can utilize an evaluation and incentive system to motivate project teams of selectionist (sub) projects.
- Describe one of the three principles that can be used in the integration of (sub) projects and relate it to your own project experience or to a project that you know about through current readings.
Refer to the project from your local community or state that you described in Week 8, Discussion 1. You have learned that the unk-unk mind-set necessitates team management and creates a culture of encouraging problem reporting, valuing diversity, and utilizing social cohesion.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe to your project sponsor how you intend to develop and implement an infrastructure of your project’s management systems, focusing on at least two (2) significant unk-unks.
- Prepare a communication on how your project team uses social cohesion as it implements an infrastructure of one (1) of the five (5) areas of management systems.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the organizational infrastructure for managing high-uncertainty projects.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing project risk.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing project risk using proper writing mechanics.