1. Describe the earliest efforts at health care and informal health education/promotion
2. Compare and contrast the great societies of ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. How are these cultures similar in relation to health? How are they different?
1. Describe the initiatives that have shaped school health education programs over the past ten years.
2. Explain how the Affordable Health Care Act may serve to improve the public’s health and advance the health education/promotion profession in the United States.
1. What Canadian publication and its U.S. counterpart helped focus attention on the importance of disease prevention and health promotion?
2. What are national health objectives? Where can they be found? Why are they so important?